Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs as carbon monoxide mixes and binds
with haemoglobin in the blood. When carbon monoxide binds to haemoglobin, less oxygen gets transported to body tissues and vital organs such as the brain and heart.
Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs after the inhalation of carbon monoxide (CO). Carbon monoxide is a significantly toxic gas, but, being colorless, odorless, tasteless, and non-irritating, it is very difficult for people to detect.

Carbon monoxide poisoning is the most common type of fatal poisoning in many countries.  

Symptoms of mild poisoning include headaches, vertigo, and flu-like effects; larger exposures can lead to significant toxicity of the central nervous system, heart, and even death.   Carbon monoxide can also have severe effects on the fetus of a pregnant woman.

Domestic carbon monoxide poisoning can be prevented by regularly having your boiler serviced, and early detection with the use of household carbon monoxide detectors.
The Facts about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Have your boiler serviced at least once a year.

Carbon Monoxide Services

Ph: 01 8679693

aaaaaaaaaaaaiii